I also help coordinate Police Rewired, a community of volunteer professionals with an interest in policing technology, community safety, and fighting crime.
I try to use empirical approach and multi-disciplinary, quantitative tools to understand, diagnose, and propose solutions to crime and policing questions.
My particular areas of interest are:
- econometrics and economic modelling
- data-science and machine learning
- crime and police activity in physical space
- experimental and quasi-experimental testing
- rapid technological solutions and innovation
I use this site to showcase my recent work, and discuss new data-science and statistical tools and techniques on my blog.
If you'd like to chat, hear more, or absolutely anything else, get in touch!